Mealybugs - Knowledgebase Question

Johns Creek, Ge
Question by guptadhc
I have lost a lot of my indoor and most of my out door, deck plants because of Mealybugs. I am ready to buy and start again. But how do I ensure not to have the same problems. Can the millie bugs be on the walls. Because my Pathos vines were about 20-30 feet long and they all died.

0

Mealybugs are really difficult to control once the population gets large. Aside from the pothos, you didn't identify the infested plants. Since not all treatments or control strategies will work on all plants I'm going to direct you to a publication about mealybugs from the University of Kentucky. It addresses all the steps you can take to control the pests on lots of different kinds of plants. Hope you find it helpful. Here's the web address:

http://www.ca.uky.edu/entomolo...

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Tithonia diversifolia"