landscape beginner - Knowledgebase Question

columbia, So
Question by grannieandki
I recently bought a housw with a small fenced backyard and patio(10x10) All i have is grass.cld you give me some landscape design ideas please I have patio furniture but have to have pressure wash first.

0

I can direct you to a list of plants that grow well in your gardening region:
http://www.clemson.edu/extensi...

I wish we had the resources to help with your design project, but sadly we don't. My only suggestion is that you visit your local library for landscape design books and glean a few ideas from those. Then decide which plants will grow well in the amount of sunshine the site provides. You might also visit a Master Gardener Clinic or your local cooperative extension office for brochures, or contact your water department. Because they are concerned about water conservation, they often have brochures with sketches and drawings, along with lists of plant recommendations for your immediate area. Wish I could offer more assistance!

Today's site banner is by krobra and is called "Lantana Dew Drops"