fruit trees - Knowledgebase Question

palmdale, Ca
Question by paulpoppie
I need to design my back yard and plant some fruit trees to be also used as shade trees, I am interested in cherry, peach, plum, appricot and grapes i would appreciate ur input and suggestions thank you very much

0

Lots of different types of fruit trees will grow in Palmdale. Just choose low-chill varieties and they should be productive. For instance, Anna, Beverly Hills, Dorsett Golden, Einshemer, Gordon, and Tropical Beauty apples will grow well in your region; Gold Kist Apricot; Conadria or White Kadota figs; Bonanza Miniature, August Pride, Babcock, Desert Gold and Desert Red peaches; Kieffer pears; and Beauty, Gulf Gold, Gulf Ruby, and Santa Rosa plums are are low chill varieties. Grape varieties for your region include Cardinal, Exotic, Fantasy, Flame seedless, Perlette, Ruby seedless and Thompson seedless. Hope these suggestions are helpful.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"