Planting Perennials - Knowledgebase Question

Jamaica, Ne
Question by yvettelawso
I bought some perennials seeds for spring 2010. I have cleaned the area and I'm ready to plant the seeds. How do I get started and how deep should I plant the seeds?

0

You didn't identify the seeds so I can't make a recommendation, but the back of the package will tell you the seed planting depth and spacing, and approximately when to sow your seeds. Now that you've cleaned up the planting bed, did you remember to work in some compost or other organic matter? You should before you plant your seeds. Organic matter will help loosen the soil, make sure it drains well but still holds enough moisture for the roots of your plants to grow well. Best wishes with your new perennials.

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"