lawn - Knowledgebase Question

nashua, Ne
Question by fitzroymoss
April 6, 2010
how do i fix the burn spots in my lawn from the winter? what type of lawn seeds should i get? i live in the northeast area new Hampshire.

Answer from NGA
April 6, 2010


You can rake out the dead areas and overseed with Kentucky Bluegrass or a local mixture of grasses that include Kentucky blue, ryegrass and tall fescues. Best wishes with your lawn.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "