lawn - Knowledgebase Question

nashua, Ne
Question by fitzroymoss
i live new Hampshire i have a animal that digs small hole in my lawn how can I stop it from digging a hole in my lawn. What kind of lawn seeds do i use for burn out spots? when i sow the seeds can i fertilize at the same time? How do i know how much square ft of lawn i have?

0

Without knowing what the hole digging animal is, I don't know what to recommend. Could be a raccoon looking for grubs or maybe a squirrel looking for bulbs? Sorry I can't suggest a control. If you have dead spots in your lawn, rake them out and overseed with Kentucky Bluegrass or a grass seed mixture - you'll find lots of options at the garden center. Overseed first then wait 2-3 weeks for the new grass to become established before fertilizing. You'll need to measure the length and the width of your lawn then multiply length times width to come up with square feet. Good luck with your landscape!

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Spinystar (Escobaria vivipara)"