Liquid Turf Builder? - Knowledgebase Question

Hammond, Lo
Question by rickykiddo
I am thinking about using Scotts Liquid Turf Builder 2 Weed Control but am unsure of how this is going to work on my lawn. I purchased my home about a year ago and we think the yard was seeded and not sodded. We have a lot of clover and other types of weeds taking over. Would this product encourage the grass to grow and kill the weeds or would it kill everything? How often does this have to done?

Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control is safe to use on bluegrass, fescue, ryegrass, bahiagrass, common bermudagrass, centipedegrass, and zoysia grass but not on St. Augustine. It will take care of broadleaf weeds including clover and as long as you use it according to label directions it should help your lawn green up within a day or two. How often you can use the product should be listed on the back of the label. Be careful not to overuse the product or apply too often or your lawn can suffer damage. Best wishes with your lawn.

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "prickly pads"