Peppers - Knowledgebase Question

Orlando, Fl
Question by jigz_18
I have one red bell pepper plant and one green bell pepper plant in the same pot. My green bell has produced 2 peppers that are growing fine, and the other one is starting to as well, but both of the plants leaves are a little wilted and some brown and yellow spots. I live in Florida, is that a sign of too much or little water? Too much sun?

0

Pepper plants love sunshine but your afternoon sun can be a little too much for them. Set them in an area that gets full morning sun but protected from hot afternoon sun - filtered afternoon sun is okay. Too much water can make leaves turn yellow but too little can cause them to wilt. Water thoroughly and then allow the soil to dry out a bit between waterings. Stick your finger down into the soil. If it is still moist an inch below the surface, you won't need to water for another day or two; if it's dry, it's time to water. Hope this information is helpful.

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Tithonia diversifolia"