Peppers - Knowledgebase Question

Orlando, Fl
Question by jigz_18
I just received the answer to my first question and it was very helpful. I also just noticed that a few of my pepper buds have fallen off of the plant. Is that because of the same reasons why the leaves are yellow and wilted?

0

I suspect so. The growing conditions can cause the flower buds to drop before they even open, or drop after they've opened. Yellowing leaves on the lower part of the plant can be normal and just pruning them off is all that's required, but if the leaves are also wilting, water stress (too much or too little) can also be a cause. Wish I could be more specific but without seeing the plant I can only offer the causes most common to pepper plants.

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"