Peach Tree - Knowledgebase Question

Woodland Hills, Ca
Question by mojomomof7
My peach tree leaves are bubbling and curling up.My question is, is it lacking nutrient's or is it diseased. I have peaches growing on it. But I am concerned about the plant itself.

The symptoms sound like the fungal disease called Peach Leaf Curl. Sadly, once you notice the symptoms, it's too late to do anything = this year. Next year you can make a preventative spray when the tree is dormant (December or January). Fungicides registered for control of peach leaf curl include liquid lime sulfur, chlorothalonil (Daconil, Bravo 720), ferbam, and copper based fungicides (numerous trade names are available) including Bordeaux mixture. Follow all label instructions regarding amounts of pesticide to use, method of application, and safety warnings.

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Rose"