tomatoes - Knowledgebase Question

SPOKANE, Wa
Question by dls4166
I started tomato seeds in my basement and they are doing really well, They are about 2 feet tall and are starting to get blossems. Now the bottom leaves are starting to wilt and die. I have a fan blowing gently in the room. I am leaving the grow light on them about 12 hrs a day, I also have some other plants that are doing fine. Thanks for any input.

0

I'm impressed with description of your plants! I'm not sure there's anything wrong with them - it's natural for tomato plants to drop their oldest, lowest leaves. As long as they look otherwise healthy and are putting on new growth, I wouldn't be too concerned about the oldest leaves turning yellow. You can trim them off the plant. Best wishes with your tomatoes~!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "