Flower Carpets/Mats - Knowledgebase Question

Austin, TX
Question by skubes
October 17, 1998
I am looking for something called a flower carpet and/or mat that contains only one type of flower seed that you roll out and water to create an instant border.

Answer from NGA
October 17, 1998


Ferry Morse Seed Company sells just such a product. Contact them at (800) 283-6400, or visit a local nursery that carries their products (Harmony Gardens, 10814 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin). Hope they have the kinds of flowers you're looking for.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "Spring! "