topsy turvy - Knowledgebase Question

Henrico, Vi
Question by Barbb804
I recently bought a topsy turvy herb and tomato, but it is not doing very well. All of the herbs are dying, and now the tomato is starting to wilt. I have been watering it regularly, and it gets plenty of sun. I put some fertilizer on, and I let it go two days with out water in case there was to much (it drizzled one of the days). I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

It's not unusual for newly transplanted herbs and veggies to go through a little transplant shock. The stressed plants often look wilted and unhappy even though the soil is nice and moist. I think I'd move the planter out of direct sunshine for a few days. When the plants begin to perk up you can move them back into the sunshine. Hope this does the trick.

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "prickly pads"