Rmoving dead weeds - Knowledgebase Question

Round Rock, Te
Question by questrena
April 24, 2010
need to get up dead clinging weeds from lawn,is there a power tool
! I have alote dont want to have to dig up large areas in lawn so I can start grass seed,neglected yard for years,help

thanks Rena

Answer from NGA
April 24, 2010


There's a power rake you can rent (also called a dethatcher), or you can use a rototiller - depending upon whether you want to break up the soil surface or just rake the weeds from the surface of the soil. Good luck with your project!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"