How do I treat my Gingko tree - Knowledgebase Question

tinley park, Il
Question by da1956
I have had a gingko tree since I moved in my front yard. Lots of sun . It is small and has not grown hardly at all. what can i treat it with.

0

I'm not sure there's much more you can do to encourage growth in your gingko tree. They are extremely slow growing in youth but as they get older they seem to grow at a faster rate. Gingko trees need full sunshine to part shade, they adapt to most soils and garden situations, are relatively disease and insect tree and grow best when regularly watered and fed once each spring. You can try feedng if you havent' already, and watering your tree deeply once each week during the spring, summer and fall months. Wish I had more to share with you!

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Spinystar (Escobaria vivipara)"