Azaleas had a fungus, is it gone? - Knowledgebase Question

Knoxville, Te
Question by jason73
My azaleas seem to have started out the season with a fungus that decimated its inner vegetation/growth. I treated it with a product and it bloomed better than I expected. How can I tell/what do I check to make sure the fungus is gone? I don't want to re-treat them if they are alright. Thanks

You didn't share details about the fungus or the product you treated it with so I can't really offer any suggestions. If the plant is blooming and growing and you see no signs of reinfection, you may have cured the problem. Check the package for instructions for reapplication of the product. It may or may not be necessary, depending upon the disease and the formulation you used. In any event, best wishes with your azaleas!

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Rose"