Garden Planning - Knowledgebase Question

princeton, Ne
Question by sampsonkat
Thank you for your time. I work for a nonprofit named community options that operates group homes for people with developmental disabilities. I wanted to find out about designing a plan for planting in the front of one of our homes in Kendall Park NJ as well as finding volunteers to help plant. Any help is welcome!
The lawn goes from street to front of the ranch style home. NEEDS plants & love!

0

Sounds like an excellent opportunity for your local Master Gardener volunteers. They can help you plan a community garden and you may be able to recruit them to help with the planting and upkeep. Contact Cooperative Extension of Mercer County,
Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station, 930 Spruce St., Trenton, NJ 08648-4584. Web Site: mercer.njaes.rutgers.edu

Best wishes with your project!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "