Rose Bush healthy again - Knowledgebase Question

Henrico, Vi
Question by montalvofp
Something is eating the leaves on our rose bush but I don't see anything on the leaves. What could it be? Our rose bush doesn't seem to be doing to well and not sure what kind it is as it was already here when we moved in. How can I get rid of what is eating the leaves and make it healthy again?

0

It's difficult to guess what might be feeding on the leaves of your rose bush. You may want to use a multi-purpose product such as Rose Defense by Green Light. It is Neem Oil based and works as a multi-purpose organic insecticide/ fungicide/ miticide which kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects as well as discouraging diseases. Roses need lots of sunshine, ample water, and regular feeding (use a specially formulated fertilizer for roses in amounts as recommended on the label).

Good luck with your rose bush.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Spinystar (Escobaria vivipara)"