lawn - Knowledgebase Question

Harrisburg, No
Question by Sharwood56
How do you get rid of clover in your grass that comes back every year? I have so many weeds that grow tall, and some have pretty flowers on them.It's hard to tell the different, I have weeds that are vines and have a purple flower on them. By the way I live in the country with lots of trees hard clay dirt and lots of weeds. My ground is so hard that it's hard to plant anything.

thank you

Ortho's Chickweed and Clover control will take care of the clover without harming your lawn. Be sure to apply according to label directions. The definition of a weed is simply "any plant that is growing where you don't want it to grow". If you like the plants/weeds, enjoy the flowers but cut them off when the petals begin to fall and before they set seeds. This way you won't have a whole yardful of them, just in case they are weeds!

Today's site banner is by wildflowers and is called "Japanese Spirea"