Lacking Nutrients? - Knowledgebase Question

Waleska, Ge
Question by stacywert
I have some 2'x5' planter boxes for flower/herb/veggie. I used Nature's Helper to save cost. For every 5 bags of NH I added 1 bag of MooNure. The problem is nothing is really growing. I

Sounds like you prepared your soil well so I don't think the lack of growth has anything to do with missing nutrients - especially since you fertilized and added manure. If anything, you may have overfertilized, which can stunt plant growth. All your veggies and perennials need now is ample water and ample sunshine. They will grow when the weather is pleasant but will slow their growth when the weather gets too hot. Trust your plants - they will grow when they are able and will patiently wait for better weather when things get too hot. But it all evens out over the growing season. I'm sure you'll have a great harvest.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Lantana"