Best Natural Pest Control - Knowledgebase Question

Boerne, Te
Question by vlwatts
I have a container some leaves are being eaten. I use dawn,oil, and water. Still have some bugs

Plants can endure quite a bit of leaf damage from insects so if you'd rather not use pesticides, simply hosing off the plants, including the undersides of leaves, should send the insects scrambling. Or you can use Permethrin, one of the oldest, and most common, of the pyrethroid insecticides. It is widely available and is sold under a large number of different brand names (Martin?s Vegetables Plus, Bonide Eight Vegetable, Fruit & Flower, and Hi-Yield Garden, Pet & Livestock Insect Control are three examples). Permethrin is labeled for use on many different vegetable crops and is effective against many beetle, bug, and caterpillar pests. Because it controls so many different insect pests and is labeled for use on most vegetables, this is probably one of the most useful insecticides for home vegetable gardeners to keep on hand. Good luck with your garden!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Iris Dazzling"