Moles/Gougher - Knowledgebase Question

Frankfort, Il
Question by d_madon
I have a little critter that we had last year that ate my annuals (would climb into my containers). Well, he is back! How can I get ride of him or is there something I can put in my pots that he might not like? Thank you.

I'm not sure what kind of critter (4-legged) that might climb into your containers but you can discourage most critters by crumpling up some chicken wire and placing it around your containers. Critters are afraid they'll get their legs caught and will usually avoid the area. If it's not a 4-legged critter but slugs or snails feedng on your annuals, you can sprinkle some iron based slug control product (I use Sluggo) around your plants. It effectively controls both slugs and snails. Good luck with your annuals.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Lantana"