peach trees - Knowledgebase Question

cabot, Pe
Question by dalehartzel
what do i need to treat my peach tree with so i can use my peaches for canning?

0

Chemical sprays may help to reduce the levels of fruit and leaf infections but to be effective, spray applications must be applied before symptoms occur. (The first spray is usually a copper compound applied just before tree growth resumes in the spring. This is followed by weekly applications of an antibiotic beginning at petal fall. The 3-week period following petal fall is critical for early-season fruit infection and establishment of inoculum on new foliage. Rainfall during this period is favorable for infection. At this point in the season you can use an all purpose fruit tree spray such as Bonide Fruit Tree Spray. Be sure to apply according to label directions. Best wishes with your peach tree!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"