mites on tomato plant - Knowledgebase Question

Allen, Te
Question by accessentrys
What insecticide can I use on tomato plants for spider mites? The ones I am seeing are black, not red. Look like spec of dirt and leaves are browning. Also, I have some angel ivy that is white with green varigation and some regular green ivy that has yellow marbeling. How do you get it to be more varigated? Sometimes it seems the leaves become more darker. Does it require more sun or less water

Insecticidal soap will control spidermites and is safe to use on tomato plants. Be sure to apply according to label directions. Some of the leaf variation is genetic, so no two leaves will be alike but typically the white is more pronounced in ivy that grows in the sun. In too much shade, the leaves will have more green. Best wishes with your garden.

Today's site banner is by TBGDN and is called "Irises 2017"