leaves turning yellow - Knowledgebase Question

Austin, Te
Question by mitzimoo2069
I started a veggie garden. I built raised beds and in each one used 3 bags of topsoil, 3 bags of planting soil, and 1 bag of cow manure. Some of the veggies are doing great. But the bell peppers, squash yellow and green zucchini's leaves are turning yellow. The peppers are only about 1 inch where everything else is starting to flower. What should I do? There are 3 different planters for all these

Yellowing leaves usually indicates overly wet soils. The topsoil, planting soil and manure are a good mixture but it can also hold lots of water. Be sure to check the soil's moisture content before watering. Just stick your finger down into the soil before watering. If it is still moist one inch below the surface, you won't need to water for a few days; if it feels dry, it's time to water. Hope you see an improvement in your veggies!

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "prickly pads"