Planning My Garden - Knowledgebase Question

Chesterfield, Vi
Question by anike_mckoy
I have 2 sides to my garden, separated by our front porch. The one that's close to the driveway is just a regular square shape. The one on the other side is not really formed at all. Would it look weird if I made that side curvy or kidney-shaped going around to the side of the house or should I keep it uniform with the other side and make it sqaure or rectangular?

I like your idea of making a free-form shape around the side of the house. I don't think both beds need to be the same size or shape. If you want some continuity, you can plant similar plants in both beds or use the same flower color but different plants, just to visually connect the beds. Either way, I think it will look spectacular! Enjoy your garden!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Lantana"