Poison Ivy - Knowledgebase Question

Bayside, Ne
Question by danahedman
Looks like I have poison ivy in my yard, as I was just diagnosed with it. I've heard of the rule of 3 - but so much looks like that, i think. What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy without killing everything?

Thanks.

0

If you've been to a doctor, it's easy to assume there's poison ivy is lurking in your yard. You can find photos of poison ivy on the web to confirm the identification of suspect plants in your yard. There's no easy way to eradicate the pesky weed. Hand pulling and digging is one way - Ortho's Brush B Gon or Poison Ivy Killer will work against poison ivy, but it can kill other plants it comes in contact with so use it with care. Be sure to follow label directions for application and repeat application to kill the poison ivy, roots and all.

Today's site banner is by krobra and is called "Lantana Dew Drops"