My Pond - Knowledgebase Question

Pomona, Ca
Question by bebehart
WE have just started building a pond. After quite a bit of running around looking for rock and then pump and filter problems, we are ready to fill it with water...BUT, I feel like the waterfall is a little unsteady and at times it gets windy here on this side of the city. Is there a stone or rock adhesive?? I've heard the pond foam expands and I don't think there is much room for that...Help?!!

There's a product called Touch 'n Foam Landscape Filler-Adhesive that will work. It is a black colored foam that bonds quickly to porous or non-porous rock, stone, cement, wood and cloth. Touch 'n Foam Landscape Adhesive can be used to direct water flow in pond or waterfall applications and it's safe for use around fish or plants. Hope this solves the problem for you!

Today's site banner is by TBGDN and is called "Irises 2017"