Peppers - Knowledgebase Question

Ramona, Ca
Question by ramonawolf13
Our peppers are dying...they do every time we try to grow them. They have full sun...but they are getting brown spots on them...Is it to much water...we water once a day. Also our hanging tomato plant is getting spots as well. What can we do to save the peppers.

0

Peppers do best in full sunshine. My concern is with daily watering. Unless the potting soil dries out everyday, daily watering might be excessive. Brown spots on the leaves might be caused by water droplets on the leaf surfaces which can cause sunscald or they might indicate a fungal infection. Ditto for your tomato plants. Try watering your peppers thoroughly and then allowing the top half inch of soil to dry out before watering again. I hope this does the trick!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"