Weed Control - Knowledgebase Question

Riverview, Fl
Question by fuller083
I live in Tampa, Fl and my yard has been severely over run by weeds (not sure of what type) I was wondering what products you recommend to control the weeds and get my yard to a nice green turf. The yard is also suffering due to the heat and water restrictions placed on us by the county I live in. Thank you!

0

The weed control product you can use will depend upon the type of lawn you are growing. Not all products are safe for all lawns. Vigoro? Ultra Turf? Weed & Feed is for Bahia, Bermuda, and Mixed grasses. For St. Augustine or Bermuda you can use Scott?s Bonus S Southern Weed and Feed. For St. Augustine, Ferti-Lome St. Augustine Weed and Feed.

Be sure to read the label - just in case the formula has changed! The label should state it is safe to use on whatever turf type you are growing.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Textures"