Lawn - Knowledgebase Question

Myerstown, Pe
Question by debrabrown7
My spouse purchased

0

How sad! It pays to read the label twice before applying the product. As a side note, Ortho's Chickweed and Clover Control is safe to use on turfgrasses. I don't know whether or not the product killed the roots of the grass or just burned the blades. With any luck, only the grass blades were affected and new blades will emerge soon. Check the product label to see if it contains a pre emergent and if so, what the waiting period is before replanting. Some chemicals can remain for up to 4 months and will stop grass (and weed) seeds from germinating. You may be able to flush the product out of your lawn by repeated flooding. About the only thing you can do if the grass does not resprout is to wait the prescribed amount of time (as recommended on the product label), then rake out the dead grass and overseed the area. Best wishes with your lawn!

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Spinystar (Escobaria vivipara)"