tomatoes - Knowledgebase Question

Phoenix, Ar
Question by happyjackjud
I live in North Phoenix, my tomatoe leaves are curling and the plants are not growing, but they are producing tomatoes, very small...no bugs.. I am watering 2 times a day for 10 minutes on a sprinkler help

0

I think the heat is affecting your plants. They stop growing when temperatures are over 90F. The shapes of tomato leaves vary depending upon variety. Some leaves are smooth and look like the leaves on potato plants and others are wrinkled and more 'tomatoey' looking. The weather can also have an affect on how leaves look. Unless the leaves are distorted, thick, or curl upward, I wouldn't be too concerned about their appearance. Unless the plants look unhealthy, get blotches, or the leaves begin to yellow, your plants are probably just fine.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "