Non toxic weed killer - Knowledgebase Question

WOODBURY, Mi
Question by t3june06
hello, I want to fix up an area of lawn full of weeds, mostly broad leaves and clovers, but I don't want to use the toxic weed killer because of safety for my grandchildren. So could you please suggest me with a few options that I can do myself? Thank you very much for your help. TranT

0

Digging the weeds, roots and all, is the safest approach. You can pour boiling water on the weeds to kill them or pour vinegar on them. Vinegar and boiling water will also kill any grass or other plants it touches, though, so you'll want to use these with caution. A thick, healthy lawn will crowd out most weeds so you'll also want to concentrate on watering, mowing and feeding your lawn to help it grow lush and thick. Best wishes with your weed eradication project!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"