Rose Tree - Knowledgebase Question

Ravenna, Oh
Question by cew_1954
I purchased a Rose tree That was neglected and fallen over... It Had some green Leaves And Buds.. I cut out the dead... The stems And Branches are Still Green And Flexible...Do You Think This Will Survive as long as I keep Maintaining it?? Any Suggestions To Help bring it Back To Full Health??

Plants can be quite tough and recover from poor care so I think there's a chance your rose tree will resume growth once it gets the care it needs. Roses grow and flower best in full sunshine. They need moist but well draining soils and appreciate being fed during the growing season. For now I'd just place it in full sunshine and water when the top of the soil feels dry to the touch. When it does start to grow feed it lightly with a half strength dilution of water soluable fertilizer to encourage it to establish a good root system. It may not flower for you this year but you should be able to revive it. I hope it grows strong and healthy for you!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Iris Dazzling"