bugs on tomato plants! - Knowledgebase Question

far rockaway, Ne
Question by Janam2u
HELP! there are little green bugs and some white bugs and light brown bugs on the bottom of my cherry and plum tomato plants leaves. They are not on the sweet 100s or a hybrid but i planted those latter. Is there something I can spray on them that is also safe around children?

An organic remedy is Rotenone (Rotenone Garden Dust by Bonide) or use a Permethrin based insecticide such as Bonide Eight Vegetable, Fruit & Flower insect control. Permethrin is labeled for use on many different vegetable crops and is effective against many beetle, bug, and caterpillar pests. Because it controls so many different insect pests and is labeled for use on most vegetables, this is probably one of the most useful insecticides for home vegetable gardeners to keep on hand. Good luck with your garden!

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Rose"