topsy turvy tomatoe plant - Knowledgebase Question

desplaines, Il
Question by joaleasealle
my tomatoe plant was doing fine until yesterday now the leaves is limp i water every day and i fertilize every 2 weeks and it does get sun its not time for tomatoes yet but the plant does not look good anymore

0

It's really difficult to diagnose a plant problem without seeing. Wilting can be caused by fungal disease (early blight, for instance) or by overwatering. It's difficult to judge how often to water a topsy turvey container. You want to supply adequate moisture, but the potting soil should not remain soggy wet. I don't know if you can save your plant. Once a fungus attacks, it's hard to stop. Once the vascular system collapes from too much water, there's not much you can do to save yoru plant. Wish I had something more encouraging to offer!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"