Fruit & Vegetable Garden Fence - Knowledgebase Question

State College, Pe
Question by Koalala55
I am starting a garden in my backyard and I am going to build a fence. Could you give me instructions? Thankyou!

0

The first thing to ask yourself before building a garden fence is what you're trying to fence in and what you're trying to fence out. The most common reason for creating a garden fence is to keep animals out. You can accomplish this by driving metal posts into the garden and attaching hardware cloth or chicken wire, or you can use pre assembled 4' high, 6' long wooden or vinyl fencing. You'll need to drive support posts into the ground to secure the panels to. Decide which type of fencing you want and then take measurements of your garden, sketching it out on a piece of paper. Take your sketch and measurements into your local garden center and helpful staff can show you what is available in your price range. Best wishes with your new garden.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Inimitable Ice Plant"