sprinkler sistem - Knowledgebase Question

krum, Te
Question by katiriafl
Hi I recently buy a house is my first house i cant turn on the sprinkler sistem an i habe a dead tree in my front yard what i need to do whit that tree i dont no if is a good time for put a new one beacause is so hot outside or what tree i cant put in there i hope i explain good because I dont habe to fluency english thans habe a nice day.

0

I can't help you with the sprinkler system - maybe a neighbor can come help you figure out how to turn it on? It might be that the water to the system was turned off for the winter. If a neighbor can't help, why not phone your real estate agent? The one who sold you the house might be able to show you how the sprinkler system works. Now is not a good time to replace the dead tree. The weather is much too hot. You can plant a new tree in the fall months when the temperatures are cooler. Some good shade trees to consider planting include crape myrtle, Mexican plum, desert willow, redbud, big tooth maple, Japanese maple and goldenrain tree. Good luck with your landscape.

Today's site banner is by krobra and is called "Lantana Dew Drops"