Identify A Flower - Knowledgebase Question

McAlester, OK
Avatar for cuzalina
Question by cuzalina
January 6, 1999
Where can I send pictures of this plant's flowers & seed pods to have it identified?

Answer from NGA
January 6, 1999
A good place to start with would be your local County Extension office. In Pittsburg County the number is 423-4120. Good luck with your mystery flower!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by KGFerg and is called "Fruit of Mahonia oiwakensis"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.