King Sago Palm - Knowledgebase Question

Davenport, Fl
Question by lidmario11
In my garden I have a palm it looks like King Sago 2 feet high full of new leaves but from one week ago leaves start become yelow in some spots.What happen or missing?

0

It's normal for the oldest foliage, lowest down on the plant, to age, turn yellow and then brown. If the lowest fronds are yellowing, it's probably normal. If you have yellowing foliage near the top of the plant, insects might be the cause, or your plant needs more or less water or needs to be fed. Look on the undersides of the affected foliage for signs of insect problems. If you find none, try feeding the sago and watering it deeply twice a week. I hope this solves the problem.

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"