I am trying to grow gardenia, Plumeria, Nerium and Michelia alba. Need help flowering? - Knowledgebase Question

San Diego, Ca
Question by ggopala
I am trying to grow Gardenia, Plumeria, Nerium and Michelia alba. The first two plants gardenia and Plumeria, I have had it for 2 years but has not flowered except initially and so can you help me.
My Nerium has buds in it but the buds dont open up as flowers and they just fall off after a few days. Can you help it flower? Also, how to take care of Michelia alba? Thanks. Geetha

If you're having trouble getting any of your plants to flower, they are probably not getting adequate sunshine. There's no easy answer other than to move your plants into sunnier garden spots. Wish I had a different solution for you!

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Dan Bachman 2006 seedlings"