Other plants that are both easy to grow and good for improving indoor air quality are:
* English Ivy (Hedera helix)
* Airplane plant (Chlorophytum comosum) This plant is also known as the "Spider Plant"
* Golden pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
* Chinese evergreen (Aglaonema commutatum)
* Bamboo palm or reed palm (Chamaedorea sefritzii)
* Snake plant or mother-in-law's tongue (Sansevieria trifasciata)
* Philodendron All types of Philodendron are wonderful for better air quality. Linked is the popular 'Brazil' cultivar.
* Madagascar Dragon Tree (Dracaena marginata)
* Corn Plant (Dracaena fragans)
*Weeping Fig (Ficus benjamina)
* Rubber Tree (Ficus elastica)
|Thread Title||Last Reply||Replies|
|A good reminder! by CarolineScott||Oct 20, 2012 7:21 AM||4|