Mustbnuts - I'm so excited too!! Thank you so much!!!
- sooo many Austins to get rid of:
- Young Lycidas...floppy small bush
- Olivia Rose Austin - no scent, no charm
- The Alnwick Rose - no fragrance, few blooms
- Evelyn - 6 inch plant for me
- Munstead Wood - ditto Evelyn
- Princess Alexandra of Kent - wimpy
I'm going to keep these as they were new last year...see how they do.
- Scepter'd Isle
- Lady Emma Hamilton
- Charles Darwin
And I love Bishop's Castle!
I'm sure these roses do fine for everyone else...but they don't for me.
I wish you could send me the smell of citrus blossoms!!! That must be amazing!!! You are one exceedingly busy person!! But, wow, have you learned a lot!!!
Anne- oh I totally understand then!! That's such a shame!! I feel your rose pain!
Seil - oh wow!!!! That looks awesome!!
I'm never sure what to do with the garage growth...break it off or see if it will harden when the roses finally go outside. I think I'll have to break them off...as there's a lot of growth...and outside is still a few months off.