I'm growing a Kentucky wonder vines in a 5 gal bucket from seed and a blackberry bush I bought from wal-mart. Being new to this, I didn't check the blackberry bush for bugs and ended up with Thrips on both plants. I did one round of a neem oil, soap and water mix but the bugs came back a few days later so I hit them with Spinosad. It's been a week and there is no sign of the bugs but my plants are dying. The bottom leaves are wilting away and progressing up both plants... 3 nodes on the beans and 2 on the blackberry bush. The thrips didn't cause a lot of damage and I've used both forms of pesticide before without problems. I'm not sure what I did wrong or how I can save them.
Right after 2nd treatment
one week later