Views: 204, Replies: 0 » Jump to the end
May 7, 2020 11:35 AM CST
I am searching for any variety of Scrophularia macrantha (Red Birds in a Tree).
Please, if anyone has any extra plants or seeds available for trade. (Plants preferably.)
Here are some plants that I have available to trade right now:
- Amsonia illustris/Shining Blue Star
- Heuchera (NOID; the leaves are green with red veins.)
- Heuchera micrantha 'Palace Purple'
- Juglans nigra/Black Walnut Tree (Seedlings. The squirrels had dug up the soil in my pots. And, now I am finding Black Walnut seedlings everywhere.)
- Lycium barbarum/Goji Berry
- Mentha x piperita 'Chocolate'
- Mentha suaveolens/Apple Mint
- Petrosedum rupestre 'Blue Spruce'
- Pilea peperomioides/Chinese Money Plant
- Sempervivum (NOID; leaves are green during Spring but turn red during Winter.)
|« Garden.org Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Plant and Seed Trading forum