I bought three sundews (1 in, 2 in, and 3 in), and they just arrived today.
I potted them in 2 inch pots right away. I tried searching on the internet but I can't really find anything about the care of sundew seedlings, so I'm hoping you guys can answer some of my questions.
1. How many hours of sun should they get? Can they get sunburned?
2. What can I feed them and how often? They look delicate so should I feed them small insects like ants rather than fruit flies?
3. How often should I water them? I'm using a carnivorous plant potting mix, so I hope it drains well.
4. I don't really get the "dew" part on the internet. Are sundews supposed to feel wet?
5. Are these seedlings healthy? I just want to make sure I don't do anything that would worsen their problem (if they have any).
One inch sundew:
2 inch sundew:
3 inch sundew: