My Congo plant leaves started to droop.. Can you please advice me how revive it?
- the Congo plant bought about 6 weeks ago, been healthy
- it's leaves used to face up (horizontal to ground) but lower leaves started to droop a week ago
- The plant is kept in the bathroom with no window since it was purchased 6 weeka ago
- the plant was watered via a self watering pot, with the last refill of water about 5 days ago. Water level isn't reduced at all when just checked today, which indicates the plant is not taking any water
- plant's leaves are firm, grossy and look healthy. The colour of the leaves didn't change
- top layer of the soil is still moist, 3cm deep from the top soil is also moist
- I watered a half cup from the top (as the plant is kept in a self watering pot, I don't usually water it in this way) a few days ago, and it seems to deteriorate the condition of my Congo plant
I thought I was taking a good care of it... So it's bit sad to see the plant is not as healthy as before.
Thanks for your advice in advance 😊