On a recent trip to Home Depot searching for a jade/ regular pothos I picked up this plant. They had a large collection of golden pothos but I was nervous about not having enough light for one. Once I got into the car I noticed this plant wasn't labeled and that half of the leaves had a weird texture to them. Help? Should I try to return it? Is it going to hurt my other plants? What is it???
Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) is a popular houseplant. If you have young children, or pets that like to nibble leaves, just be aware that all parts of the plant contains calcium oxalates which are toxic if ingested and also, handling the plant may also cause skin irritation in some individuals.
~ I'm an old gal who still loves playing in the dirt!
~ Playing in the dirt is my therapy ... and I'm in therapy a lot!