I'd really appreciate any help diagnosing what's wrong with my poor plant!! My Dracaena is not doing too well and has been losing 2-3 leaves EVERY DAY for the past five days :((
Overall, the plant looks really healthy besides this. The leaves are suddenly turning yellow and falling off (like overnight). Some leaves have little brown spots on it and are falling from the base of the leaf stem.
I really don't think it's because of overwatering because I'm really cautious about that ://
Some more information
- I haven't moved the plant
- The soil isn't too dry, a little moist so it might require watering in a few days
- There's still new growth happening
- Haven't fertilized. I think maybe some plant food a month or two ago
- I usually put my grow light on the plant (for like the past 2 months) in case it doesn't get enough light
- I live in a basement apartment
- There is ANOTHER plant close by experiencing the same symptoms (which I'm sure you'll see in another post haha)
Any help would be appreciated! I've had this plant for like a year and it's never had issues like this before <3
These are the leaves that died last night...