Tools and Stuff forum→Where can i get this?

Views: 175, Replies: 0 » Jump to the end

Aug 25, 2020 12:37 AM CST
Hi All,

Very simple question here - does anyone know where i could find a hose head such as this with a simple valve to stop the flow of water from a gravity fed line??


Thumb of 2020-08-25/Gardeningguy1234/f2380f

« Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Tools and Stuff forum
You must first create a username and login before you can reply to this thread.

Member Login:

[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Lucius93 and is called "Lilium candidum"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.